Consumer Claims Journal
How many magazines are printed?
The typical print run for Consumer Claims Journal is 3,300 pieces.
Who receives copies of Consumer Claims Journal?
Over 2,000 pieces are mailed directly to NAPIA members and 1,300 are distributed at in-person events including two NAPIA conferences and four FPCC events.
Who reads Consumer Claims Journal?
Readers of CCJ include the top Public Adjusting companies in the country as well as top law firms and related vendors serving the PA Industry.
What type of Advertisers will Consumer Claims Journal Accept?
Consumer Claims Journal is happy to extend advertising opportunities to any business that supports and gains business from the Public Adjusting industry. If you do not see your industry listed below, please contact us to discuss your options.
- Adjusting Software Providers
- Agency Management Software
- Bonding Agencies
- Claim Consultants
- Collection Agencies
- CPA Firms
- Funds Administration
- Funds Control
- Payment Management
- Public Adjusters
- Risk Management
- Temporary Housing Companies
What Sizes & Format Can I Send Ads In?
All digital greyscale and color art should be between 300 to 600 Dots Per Inch (DPI). The images should not be scaled beyond 75% and 125% of the image’s original size.
The following digital file types are accepted:
- All Adobe Products – Acrobat (PDF files with fonts embedded), InDesign (INDD or IDML files with accompanying links and fonts included), Illustrator (EPS or AI files), Photoshop (JPG, PNG, TIFF, PSD).
- Accepted but not recommended: Powerpoint, Word, Publisher, Excel
- Not accepted formats: Freehand, Corel Draw, Paint, Quark
- Vector artwork should be saved in an .EPS format with fonts and images embedded, or all images and fonts must be supplied.
- All screen and printer fonts must be provided.
- We will substitute with similar fonts if the originals are not submitted.
- Text can be converted to outlines, but new art may need to be submitted if proofing errors are discovered.
- Images from the web are not suitable for printing.
- All work should be in the CMYK (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black) mode, as this is required for printing.
- If an RGB (Red/Green/Blue) file is submitted, it must be converted to CMYK. When the conversion takes place, color shifts can occur.
|(W x H) Inches|
|Double Page Spread with bleed||
17″ x 11.125″
16.75″ x 10.875″
7″ x 9.5″ per page
|Double Page Spread, no bleed||
15.417″ x 9.5″
7″ x 9.5″ per page
|Full Page with bleed||8.625″ x 11.125″ Bleed; 7″ x 9.5″ Live|
|Full Page, no bleed||7″ x 9.5″|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||7″ x 4.583″|
|1/2 Page Island||4.583″ x 7″|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3.333″ x 9.5″|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||4.583″ x 3.333″|
|1/4 Page Vertical||3.333″ x 4.583″|
Rates are net and per insertion. Premium positions are an additional charge. Reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
What If I Don't Know How To Create an Ad?
Our Graphics Team can work with you to create custom Advertising. Pick a size you want to purchase, gather your digital assets, such as your logo, and contact our team! We will work with you to complete the rest.
- 1/4 page to 1/2 page = $150.00
- Full page = $250
- Double page = $400
I have more questions, who should I contact?
If you have questions or encounter problems this site can’t answer, please email the Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.